Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cheap Cigarettes LEAKED!



Today we present the download of a non Ramin Ton member. it's the debut album of Cheap Cigarettes, a christmas release of befriended Sweden-based Stine Sterk

http://www.myspace.com/slutburger
http://www.youtube.com/user/stevegotmayo

"I wish I was an intellectual" contains 12 songs about fat, cancer, velvet, bice, kenneth anger & perfect abusal.

01. Xmas Intro, 02. Fat snack, 03. All over the world, 04. Cancer #1, 05. Ours a love, 06. Don't go K Anger, 07. Bicecream, 08. Boom boom beach house, 09. Lovesong, 10. Your box in the middle of my dog, 11. Shake that hoe, 12. Xmas Outro

swedish rock blog review
listen to "Don't go K Anger":








download "I wish I was an intellectual"



there wasn't any "please, no" in my head. only sweet thoughts of perfect abusal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(panest says the captcha.) all hits

Blogger said...

Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigs? I'm buying high quality cigarettes at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 50%.